Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mwaa starts a blog

I love Ravelry! It's so helpful to be able to see other knitters' projects and photos, and I enjoy keeping my own projects pages up to date. It's a great way to keep notes about projects (I also keep notes with OneNote). Sometimes I want to include more information and annotated photos about things I'm learning -- it's helpful to be able to look back on the process -- so I've been thinking about a blog to keep track.
We'll see how it goes!

Just playing around for a bit, learning how to include images and such... I've learned that I can create blog posts and back date them, so I can include notes I've made about projects already finished -- cool!
 
Here's what I'm working on now, the pattern is Nancy Pygora merino lace scarf:  The photo shows just over one repeat and I've got almost 4 repeats done now.  It's a scarf for Mom, she picked the colour.

And as I edit this, at 9:30 PM (EST) on February 14, 2010:

Winter Olympics Vancouver 2010, Men's Moguls:  Alex Bilodeau has just won a gold medal for Canada!!  Wooooo Hooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment